- Quick start - Install and setup home automation in 3 steps or less.
- Installation methods
- Starting and stopping the Yombo Gateway
- Setup Wizard - Setup and configure the software quickly. This is also used to restore an existing gateway.
Configuration & Setup
- Web interface - Change gateway settings, configure devices, and manage modules.
- yombo.ini - Configuration file.
Interfacing with Yombo
- Gateway API - Get device status and control devices using the API.
- MQTT - Receive live system events and control devices using MQTT messages.
- Gateway clustering - Connect multiple instances together to act as one
- Backups - Simple one click gateway backup. This should be done shortly after setting up a new gateway.
- Release notes - Review release notes for various versions.