The yombo.ini file contains the base system configurations used during startup. It contains information specific to a gateway to get it connected to the Yombo infrastructure.
When the gateway starts, the configuration information is loaded into memory. And changes will take place in memory and will be periodically saved while running and at shut down.
The yombo.ini is divided into sections to help keep items organized.
Only the basic configurations are stored in the yombo.ini file, the remaining configurations (devices, commands, modules, etc) are stored in a local database file managed by the gateway.
The core section is base the gateway configuration and is used to get base gateway started and connected to the Yombo network.
- description - User defined description of the gateway.
- devicehistorydays - Number of days to store device history.
- gpgkeyid - The key id used by this gateway.
- gpkeyascii - Stores the public GPG/PGP key for this gateway.
- gwuuid - Unique identifier for the gateway.
- label - User defined label for the gateway.
Used to store local settings locally. They will never be sent outside this gateway through the gateway or configuration software. If any items that are marked as 'local' are accidentally sent to a Yombo server, Yombo systems will never save or re-transmit this information anywhere.