Called before the command is imported into the system.
Usually called during system startup. Hook is called when a command is about to be added/imported into the system. This is the first hook to be called during import.
This hook will continue to run regardless of exception thrown.
- For only new commands being loaded, use _command_before_load_ .
- For only commands being updated, use _command_before_update_.
- called_by (ref) - Reference to the commands library.
- command - (dict) Of values for the command.
- command_id - (str) Command ID.
Not expecting any data returned.