Called if command doesn't exist already in system, before _command_loaded_.
This hook will continue to run regardless of exception thrown.
- For all commands being loaded or updated, use _command_before_import_.
- After the command is loaded, use _command_loaded_.
- For only commands being updated, use _command_before_update_.
- called_by (ref) - Reference to the commands library.
- command - (dict) Of values for the command.
- command_id - (str) Command ID.
Not expecting any data returned.
This page was last edited on 15 September 2018.