Called if device type does exist already in system, before _device_type_updated_.
If the device type does exist in the system and was updated, this hook is called. This hook is called after _device_types_before_import_. The _device_type_updated_ is called after the device type is updated.
This hook will continue to run regardless of exception thrown.
- For all device types being loaded or updated, use _device_types_before_import_.
- After the device types is updated, use _device_type_updated_.
- For only device types being loaded, use _device_type_before_load_.
- called_by (ref) - Reference to the device types library.
- device_type_id - (str) Device type ID.
- device_type - (obj) Instance of the device type object.
Not expecting any data returned.