Called before the device type is imported into the system.
Hook is called when a device type is about to be added/imported into the system. This is the first hook to be called during import.
This hook will continue to run regardless of exception thrown.
- For only new device types being loaded, use _device_type_before_load_ .
- For only device types being updated, use _device_type_before_update_.
- called_by (ref) - Reference to the device types library.
- device_type_id - (str) Device type ID.
- device_type - (dict) Of values for the device type.
Not expecting any data returned.