Called on startup to get any required SSL/TLS certificates.
Modules and libraries can request signed SSL/TLS certificates for their own use. This hook will generate a new cert key and request that it get signed by Letsencrypt.
No arguments are sent.
- cn - (String) Domain name to be requested. For example, if you the gateway domain is "example.yombo.me", simply request a cn of "www". This will results in domain name of "www.example.yombo.me".
- sans - (List) If multiple subdomains are desired, add any additional domain names. Same processing as 'cn' above.
- callback or update_callback - (Reference to a function) To be called whenever an updated certificate is available.
- callback_type - Not implemented yet.
- callback_component - Not implemented yet.
- callback_function - Not implemented yet.