Knowledge base articles
- Setting dynamic DNS - Using dynamic DNS
- Download Yombo using GIT - Download and install the latest version of Yombo Gateway using GIT repo.
- Setup router ports - Setup your router's port forwarding to access Yombo externally.
- Making backups - Backup Yombo configuration and data files periodically.
- Module types explained - Module types are simply labels attached a module to give the user an idea of the primary purpose of a module. In reality, modules may perform many functions.
- Enable SPI for PiFace Digital boards on a Raspbery Pi - SPI must be turned on when using a PiFace Digital or Digital 2 board on a Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberry Pi WiFi setup from command line - Setup or change WiFi on Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi enable SSH - Setup SSH services on a Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi hardware recommendations - Recommendations for Raspberry Pi hardware and accessories
- Update Yombo Gateway if using GIT - How to quickly update the Yombo Gateway software if you are using GIT
- Manually starting Yombo Gateway with yombo.sh - Manually starting the Yombo Gateway using the yombo.sh script file.