Knowledge base articles
- Alexa stops responding - Alexa stops responding, or receiving "device not responding" messages from Alexa.
- Setting dynamic DNS - Setting up dynamic DNS for Yombo gateway.
- Setup router ports - Setup your router's port forwarding to access Yombo externally.
- Vagrant tips - Vagrant usage tips
- Download Yombo using GIT - Download and install the latest version of Yombo Gateway using GIT repo.
- Module types explained - Module types are simply labels attached a module to give the user an idea of the primary purpose of a module. In reality, modules may perform many functions.
- Enable SPI for PiFace Digital boards on a Raspbery Pi - SPI must be turned on when using a PiFace Digital or Digital 2 board on a Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberry PI WiFi setup from command line - Setup or change WiFi on Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry PI hardware recommendations - Recommendations for Raspberry Pi hardware and accessories
- Raspberry Pi enable SSH - Setup SSH services on a Raspberry Pi
- Update Yombo Gateway if using GIT - How to quickly update the Yombo Gateway software if you are using GIT
This page was last edited on 17 May 2020.